Woman almost goes blind after mistaking super glue for eye drops.

A Chinese woman is pronounced lucky by doctors after she sealed her eyes shut when she mistook super glue for eye drops.

Zhao Xing Nvzi, 20, arrived at the Shenzhen Eye Hospital March and told doctors she had accidentally super-glued her eyes closed when she confused the adhesive for her contact lens re-wetting drops.

She was able avoided damage to her eyes thanks to her contact lenses, doctors said.

The hospital’s chief physician, Dr. Zhanhang Kai, said the woman did not want her eyelashes to be cut off, so he instead spent more than an hour carefully separating the woman’s lashes and eye lids. UPI News reported.

The doctor said the patient’s eyes were not harmed because her contact lenses prevented the adhesive from making direct contact.

Late last year, Katherine Gaydos of Florida mistook super glue for eye drops and sealed her right eye shut.

A doctor pried her eye open after it had been sealed for several days and determined she had avoided any serious injuries from the incident.

 

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on print

Leave a Comment

INSTAGRAM

No any image found. Please check it again or try with another instagram account.

FACEBOOK

REGISTER TODAY!

Subscribe to our mailing list.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy
WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
๐Ÿ‘‹ Hi, how can we help?