Duchess International Magazine and the Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC) are teaming up to invite women from all over the world to the International Women’s Day Conference 2024 in Nairobi, Kenya. This exciting event is organized by Duchess International Magazine and powered by its parent company, Custodian Global Consult Limited.
What’s Happening at the Conference?
From April 17 to 20, 2024, this conference will bring together amazing professionals and leaders to talk about important issues that women face. We’ll be focusing on leadership, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math), business, and talent development. The theme of the conference is #InspireInclusion: Supporting Women and Girls In Leadership, STEM, Business, and Talent Development. We want to have some really interesting discussions!
Who Will Be There?
We have an incredible lineup of speakers and special guests! Some of the amazing people who will be speaking at the conference include:
- Her Excellency, Rachel Chebet Ruto, the First Lady of Kenya
- Her Excellency, Mrs. Angeline Ndayishimiye, the First Lady of the Republic of Burundi
- Hon. Batulu Kaltume Muhammad, a Member of the Taraba State House of Assembly in Nigeria
- Dr. Emmanuella Zamba, the CEO of Lagos State Health Management Agency (LASHMA)
- Dr. Mrs. Nonye Soludo, the First Lady of Anambra State in Nigeria
- Hon. (Princess) Benedicta Attoh, the Executive Chairman of Etsako East Local Government Council in Nigeria
- Mrs. Kafilat Araoye, the Managing Director of Lotus Bank
- Honourable Wesley Bathiya, the Speaker of Adamawa State Assembly in Nigeria
- Mrs. Eunice Ezeoke, the President of WISTA Nigeria
- And many other accomplished individuals from different fields!
These incredible people will be sharing their knowledge and insights on the theme of the conference, focusing on womens leadership, development, and inclusion.
What Can You Expect at the Conference?
Here’s a breakdown of what will be happening each day:
- Day 1: Meet and Greet Reception – This is a chance for everyone to get to know each other and make new connections in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Day 2: Conference – We’ll have keynote speakers who will share their experiences and perspectives on the challenges and opportunities that women face in leadership roles.
- Day 3: Sights and Sounds of Nairobi. A Tour – We’ll be exploring the vibrant culture and attractions of Nairobi, immersing ourselves in the city’s beauty and uniqueness.
- Day 4: Dinner and Awards Night – The conference will end with a special dinner where we’ll celebrate and recognize outstanding contributions to womens empowerment.
- Date: April 17 – 20, 2024
- Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
- Theme: #InspireInclusion: Supporting Women and Girls In Leadership, STEM, Business, and Talent Development
Join Us for an Empowering Experience!
Duchess International Magazine, led by Convener Duchess Abolaji Odunuga, is inviting all women of African descent to be a part of this incredible event. We want you to join us in Nairobi and contribute to the global conversation on women’s empowerment.
The International Womens Day Conference 2024 will be an enlightening and empowering experience. We’re bringing together women from different backgrounds to work towards gender equality and inclusivity. Duchess International Magazine is excited to welcome all participants to Nairobi for this important occasion.
For more information and to register, visit this link: https://forms.gle/RPAT8JriMvPQyqCw7